RE: wsdlLocation on the chopping block ?

The working group declined to make a significant change in response to
this issue [1].  We still see significant use cases for wsdlLocation.
However, we will reword the first paragraph of Section 7 so that it's
clear, esp. in terms of using WSDL component designators in wsdlLocation
- wsdlLocation locates a WSDL document, aka <wsdl:definitions>, so
component identifiers (which point to something else) are not presumed
to work.  Please let us know within two weeks whether you accept our
resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC26

http://www.w3.org/Submission/2004/SUBM-ws-messagedelivery-20040426/