RE: What is a feature-binding?

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 15:38:56 -0700
To: "Asir Vedamuthu" <asirv@webmethods.com>, <public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org>

definition of feature-binding in the spec; and check on consistent use
of the term feature-binding and module throughout the section.  We
assume you agree with this resolution if we don't hear from you in two
weeks.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC25

http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-wsdl20-extensions-20040803/#adf-http-serial