RE: URI Serialization: Order may be Lost

For the record, the Working Group decided to clarify section 3.8.1.2.1
to state that for list values, the order of the values in the list are
preserved in the url parameters. Same for auto-generated params.  We
will assume you agree with this resolution if we don't hear from you by
Oct 21st.

[See http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC17]