RE: use of provider agent & requestor agent terms in the spec

For the record, the Working Group agreed to use the terms "Web service"
and either "client" or "consumer" in Parts 1, 2, 3, and the Primer.  If
we don't hear from you by Oct 21st we'll assume you agree with this
resolution.

[See http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC30]