Relationship between Features and SOAP Modules ??

From: Asir Vedamuthu <asirv@webmethods.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 19:01:54 -0700
To: "'public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org'" <public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org>

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-wsdl20-bindings-20040803/#soap-module-decl
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-wsdl20-20040803/#Feature
[3] http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-wsdl20-extensions-20040803/#app-data
[4] http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-wsdl20-extensions-20040803/#adf-mu-att
[5] http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-wsdl20-extensions-20040803/#adf-module

Reading thru parts 1, 2 and 3, my question is what is the relationship
between Features and SOAP Modules? I do not see any concrete text that
establishes any relationship between Features and SOAP Modules. However, the
application data feature and application data module [3][4][5] assumes that
there is a relationship. If there is a relationship, shall we describe it
clearly in part 1 and 3? As an implementer, I would like to see it.

Asir S Vedamuthu
asirv at webmethods dot com