Editorial: {http location} feature

From: Asir Vedamuthu <asirv@webmethods.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 18:16:56 -0700
To: "'public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org'" <public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org>
Cc: Wes Moulder <Wes@webMethods.com>

This is an editorial issue. I am writing it on behalf of Wes Moulder,
webMethods.

ref: http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-wsdl20-bindings-20040803/#soap-binding

The last para in this section describes the use of {http location} feature
within SOAP binding:

"When the SOAP Message Exchange Pattern is the SOAP Response MEP, the
Binding Operation may use the {http location} property defined in 3.6
Binding Operations. When such a location is specified, the Endpoint
component also follows the rules for constructing the address from the
{address} property and the {http location} property values."

To avoid confusion, we request you to list {http location} as the fifth
bullet along with,
{http version}
{http transfer coding}
{http cookies}