W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-chor@w3.org > October 2007

RE: DRAFT Agenda for 9th October Call

From: Martin Chapman <martin.chapman@oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 12:42:41 +0100
To: "'Charlton Barreto'" <charlton_b@mac.com>, "'Steve Ross-Talbot'" <steve@pi4tech.com>
Cc: "'WS-Choreography List'" <public-ws-chor@w3.org>
Message-ID: <009601c81569$d2ef59f0$0b01a8c0@ie.oracle.com>

I don’t think theres a meeting today and probably cant have one due to lack of notice!

>-----Original Message-----
>From: public-ws-chor-request@w3.org 
>[mailto:public-ws-chor-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Charlton Barreto
>Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 8:01 PM
>To: Steve Ross-Talbot
>Cc: WS-Choreography List
>Subject: Re: DRAFT Agenda for 9th October Call
>
>
>
>I wanted to make certain you all received my +1 for the 
>changes below and to removing the associated tests from exit 
>example package.
>
>BTW, do we plan to meet tomorrow?
>
>Cheers,
>
>-Charlton.
>--
>charlton_b@mac.com
>+1.650.222.6507 m
>+1.415.203.7247 v
> 
>On Thursday, October 04, 2007, at 01:33PM, "Steve Ross-Talbot" 
><steve@pi4tech.com> wrote:
>>Make sure you check the time. Not sure when clocks change.
>>
>>Cheers
>>
>>Steve T
>>
>>
>>Agenda W3C Choreogargphy WG Con Call 9th October 2007 
>>=========================================================
>>
>>1. Roll Call
>>
>>2. Scribe
>>
>>3. Agenda changes
>>
>>4. Previous Minutes
>>	20th March 2007 
>http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-ws-chor-minutes.html
>>
>>5. Action item review
>>        1. ACTION: Provide examples in primer for issue 1503 
>of how to use lists/arrays - bounded and unbounded
>>        2. ACTION: Add text in primer to explain interaction 
>lifecycle, and that exchanges are only guaranteed if align=true.
>>        3. ACTION: SRT Describe Connectedness/Strong 
>Connectedness design patterns in CDL
>>        4. ACTION: SRT keep primer up to date with CR issue 
>resolutions/schema changes.
>>	5. ACTION: Chairs to record Action Item #5 in bugzilla 
>>			[recorded in 
>http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-ws-chor-minutes.html#action01]
>>	6. ACTION: Update 5.3.1 
>>		xsd:any getVariable() second sentence from "The 
>second parameter, part , specifies the message part of a 
>>		WSDL1.1 document, which is optional if the 
>message type only contains a single part." to "The second parameter, 
>>		part , specifies the message part of a WSDL1.1 
>document, which is OPTIONAL if the message type only contains a 
>>		single part." 
>>			[recorded in 
>http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-ws-chor-minutes.html#action02]
>>	7. ACTION: Change in Section 5.7, 
>>		third paragraph, first sentence from: "A 
>choreography session is initiated, establishing a new collaboration 
>>		between participants, upon the occurrence of 
>the first interaction in the flow which BEGINS at the root 
>>		choreography." to "A choreography session is 
>initiated, establishing a new collaboration between participants, 
>>		upon the occurrence of the first interaction in 
>the flow which begins at the root choreography." 
>>			[recorded in 
>>http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-ws-chor-minutes.html#action03]
>>
>>6. Implementations status
>>	Process review - what do we as a WG need to do in the 
>light of these tests
>>	being completed?
>>
>>	Test reports
>>		
>>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2007Oct/att-00
14/cdlexi
>treport.zip
>
>7. Primer Status
>	NO PROGRESS
>	Can we publish as a note after the group has finished?
>
>8. Formal Working Note Status
>	Can we publish as pdf instead of html?
>
>9. AOB
>
>10. Next meeting
>
>
>
>
>
Received on Tuesday, 23 October 2007 11:42:29 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Saturday, 18 December 2010 01:01:50 GMT