W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-chor@w3.org > October 2007

Re: DRAFT Agenda for 9th October Call

From: Charlton Barreto <charlton_b@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 12:00:51 -0700
To: Steve Ross-Talbot <steve@pi4tech.com>
Cc: WS-Choreography List <public-ws-chor@w3.org>
Message-ID: <444FDBB6-0115-1000-C641-286532B30E10-Webmail-10014@mac.com>

I wanted to make certain you all received my +1 for the changes below and to removing the associated tests from exit example package.

BTW, do we plan to meet tomorrow?

Cheers,

-Charlton.
--
charlton_b@mac.com
+1.650.222.6507 m
+1.415.203.7247 v
 
On Thursday, October 04, 2007, at 01:33PM, "Steve Ross-Talbot" <steve@pi4tech.com> wrote:
>Make sure you check the time. Not sure when clocks change.
>
>Cheers
>
>Steve T
>
>
>Agenda W3C Choreogargphy WG Con Call 9th October 2007
>=========================================================
>
>1. Roll Call
>
>2. Scribe
>
>3. Agenda changes
>
>4. Previous Minutes
>	20th March 2007 http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-ws-chor-minutes.html
>
>5. Action item review
>        1. ACTION: Provide examples in primer for issue 1503 of how to use lists/arrays - bounded and unbounded
>        2. ACTION: Add text in primer to explain interaction lifecycle, and that exchanges are only guaranteed if align=true.
>        3. ACTION: SRT Describe Connectedness/Strong Connectedness design patterns in CDL
>        4. ACTION: SRT keep primer up to date with CR issue resolutions/schema changes.
>	5. ACTION: Chairs to record Action Item #5 in bugzilla 
>			[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-ws-chor-minutes.html#action01]
>	6. ACTION: Update 5.3.1 
>		xsd:any getVariable() second sentence from "The second parameter, part , specifies the message part of a 
>		WSDL1.1 document, which is optional if the message type only contains a single part." to "The second parameter, 
>		part , specifies the message part of a WSDL1.1 document, which is OPTIONAL if the message type only contains a 
>		single part." 
>			[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-ws-chor-minutes.html#action02]
>	7. ACTION: Change in Section 5.7, 
>		third paragraph, first sentence from: "A choreography session is initiated, establishing a new collaboration 
>		between participants, upon the occurrence of the first interaction in the flow which BEGINS at the root 
>		choreography." to "A choreography session is initiated, establishing a new collaboration between participants, 
>		upon the occurrence of the first interaction in the flow which begins at the root choreography." 
>			[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-ws-chor-minutes.html#action03]
>
>6. Implementations status
>	Process review - what do we as a WG need to do in the light of these tests
>	being completed?
>
>	Test reports
>		http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2007Oct/att-0014/cdlexitreport.zip
>
>7. Primer Status
>	NO PROGRESS
>	Can we publish as a note after the group has finished?
>
>8. Formal Working Note Status
>	Can we publish as pdf instead of html?
>
>9. AOB
>
>10. Next meeting
>
>
>
>
>
Received on Monday, 22 October 2007 19:01:11 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Saturday, 18 December 2010 01:01:50 GMT