Re: Clarifying exchange type

Hi Martin

Possibly nobody uses notifications in Web Services at the moment,
although I don't think we want to have restrictions in CDL that then
prevent notifications being used in the future, in case WS notifications
does take off.

However, CDL as we know is not bound to just web services, it can also
be used with other technologies which do use notifications extensively -
e.g. pub/sub messaging.

Your point about WS-Addressing may be true at the runtime level, but I
am primarily thinking about static validation.

Regards
Gary