Re: Proposal for Bug 3111 - Recursive performs

From: Gary Brown <gary@pi4tech.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 09:30:44 +0100
To: "Monica J. Martin" <Monica.Martin@Sun.COM>
CC: 'WS-Choreography List' <public-ws-chor@w3.org>

The only side effect from enabling recursion is the usual one - if there
is no way to break out of it, then at some point the service will fail
with a stack overflow.

However, although the consequences may not be as drastic, a similar
problem may occur when using repetition, if the conditions are not
correctly specified, then the service may never break out of the repetition.

Regards
Gary