Re: Latest primer

Section 3 comments:

1st para:
From:
" In order to understand WS-CDL is best to illustrate it through the use of
an example "
To:
" In order to understand WS-CDL it is best to illustrate it through the use
of an example "

3.3.1

5th para:
From:
" which occurs over a channel variables "
To:
" which occurs over a channel variable "

6th para:
From:
" for the variables , and respectively "
To:
" for the variables , respectively "

3.3.2 role types

The role type definition is not valid - the <description> node does not have
a closing >

3.3.3

1st para:
From:
" implemented by the same logical entity beit a organisation or line of
business within an organisation "
To:
" implemented by the same logical entity, albeit an organisation or line of
business within an organisation "

2nd para:
" In the case of a "Participant" the information within a "Participant" may
be shared in the same sense of information existing in some shared memory
between different threads in a process. "
- possibly need to link back to roles - i.e. all of the roles within a
participant can share information???

3.3.4

2nd para:
" A relationship comprises a name and two role types. We use the convention
in this document that the first role type defines the "from" role and the
second the "to" role and connect them with the number 2, thus all of our
relationships are of the form from2to, though WS-CDL does not require this
directionality to be declared in the name of a relationship. "

- this paragraph implies directionality in the relationship, although its
only talking about naming, but the implication is there

3.3.6

1st Para:
From:
" The tokens and their locators are used later on to define the identity
attributes that ensure channel communication can be correlated. "
To:
" The tokens and their locators are used later on to define the identity
attributes that ensure messages can be correlated to their appropriate
channel instance and therefore choreography session. "

2nd para:
From:
" reference, that is a url, t for a web service "
To:
" reference, that is a url, for a web service "

- actually the main reason for having the channel type reference token is
for channel passing purposes - we need to understand what data type will be
used to transfer the endpoint reference between services

4th para:
From:
" We define the tokens id which represents the information type IdentityType
and URI "
To:
" We define the tokens id, which represents the information type
IdentityType, and URI "

- not sure about the second and third sentences of this para - need to
simplify the explanation (e.g. we define locators for these types that will
cause the identity information, associated with token 'id', to be obtained
from the contents of these messages when exchanged on the channel).

3.3.7

1st para:
From:
" Finally, having defined our roles, information types, tokens and
locatorswe are "
To:
" Finally, having defined our roles, information types, tokens and locators
we are "

2nd para:
From:
" we have a channel variables called "
To:
" we have a channel variable called "

3.3.8

1st para:
From:
" declaring the relationships that wil be leveraged in the choreography "
To:
" declaring the relationships that will be leveraged in the choreography "

5th para:
From:
" If you don't an explicit sequence it is implied "
To:
" If you don't have an explicit sequence then it is implied "

7th para:
From:
" is called QuoteRequest is is based on a "
To:
" is called QuoteRequest and is based on a "