Re: Latest primer is at

From: Gary Brown <gary@pi4tech.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 13:01:48 +0100
To: Steve Ross-Talbot <steve@pi4tech.com>
CC: 'WS-Choreography List' <public-ws-chor@w3.org>

Hi

Comments up to and including 4.1.2.1:

I have not listed any of the typos, as I think these will be tackled
when polishing.

Section 4

Need to see timer examples before deciding whether showing timer or
buyer side would be productive?

Section 4.1.2.1

In the text it says that the condition checked is "barteringDone =
false" in the repeat condition, the WS-CDL uses a guard condition
"barteringDone = true" (with repeat condition of "true"), while the
pseudo code indicates a repeat until "barteringDone = true". These three
places need to be consistent - probably matching the pseudo code, so
having a guard condition of "true" with a repeat condition of
"barteringDone = false".
- at the moment I think the CDL is inverted anyway, as it is checking
whether barteringDone is true in the guard, when it has just been
initialized to false, so it would be skipped.

Also in the initial text for this section it talks about the choice
having a 'silentAction', but this is not in the example, and I think
would be better left out of this example and the functionality covered
in the later timer section.

Regards
Gary