DRAFT Agenda for tomorrows call

From: Steve Ross-Talbot <steve@pi4tech.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 17:12:07 +0100
To: 'WS-Choreography List' <public-ws-chor@w3.org>
Well colleagues time for another conference call. Hopefully we shall
have all that we need to move towards CR with the director. The agenda
is deliberately focussed on doing this.

I would remind the honorable members (to use a parliamentary term) that
we need to focus on so doing and this means being clear about what we
need as a minimum and if we exceed this then wonderful. And if we meet
it then it is a job well done. So lets focus on getting to CR and leave
all the other stuff behind until we get there. Then we can worry about
other things.

Best

Steve T