Issue 1064: WSDL dilemma about outbound operations not fully resolved

From: Charlton Barreto <charlton_b@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:09:24 -0800
To: public-ws-chor@w3.org

After discussion with JJ we are in agreement on the following w.r.t.
issue #1064:

- We agree that issue #1064 concerns where mapping between operations
is defined and how is this mapping performed in CDL.
- We agree that mapping between operations is outside the scope of CDL
and delegated to underlying specificiations (XSLT, XPath, WSDL,
WS-Addressing, BPEL, etc.).
- We agree that further review of these other, underlying
specifications may be necessary to further clarify how and where
mapping is performed.
- We agree that either of both of us would raise any issues w.r.t.
mapping with these specifications with their respective WG/TCs.

As such we should close out issue #1064.

-Charlton.