Issue 1092: State relationship between WS-CDL and ebBP

 From some of the comments received on the 2005-Feb-15 call, I would
like to revise the text to add to 1.5 or a subsequent section to read
as follows:

"Relationship with the ebXML Business Process framework

The ebXML Business Process Specification Schema technical
specification, the
product of ongoing work contributed by OASIS and CEFAC, defines a
standardized
language by which business systems may be configured to support
execution of
business collaborations. Such business collaborations consist of
business
transactions, which are implemented through semantics defined in one of
several
standard, extensible or trading partner-specific business transaction
patterns.
These patterns specify the business message exchange (requests,
business signals) applicable to a given business transaction definition.

Through ebBP mapping of Business Transaction patterns to abstract
operations
(available beginning with ebBP 2.0), and when preferred, combined with
CPPA
support of concrete WSDL, WS-CDL and ebBP can be used in a
complementary manner."

Please provide any feedback you may have.

-Charlton.