RE: Different composition(or invocation) order may result an undesirable Feature Interaction problem in Web service

From: rayluo <rayluo@rogers.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 14:15:56 -0700
To: <public-ws-chor@w3.org>, <chiusano_joseph@bah.com>
Hi Chiusano,

   Thanks for your reply. Yes, sometimes the undesirable FI (Feature Interaction) can be avoided if the consumer and provider have enough "awareness". But how to achieve it? That is one of the purpose of my thesis: try to collect FI examples as many as possible,categorise and document them.  Hope to offer a reference for web service designer and developer in the future. I have spent 15 months to explore those kinds of examples. But not enough examples can be identified.

Thanks,

Ray