Issue ? -WSCDL-- (ws-cdl function extensions additions related to channels)

From: Nickolas Kavantzas <nickolas.kavantzas@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 09:15:40 -0700
To: public-ws-chor@w3.org

I am not sure if we've discussed this but currently there is no mechanism to obtain/set in CDL
of the reference/identity of channel variable.

Greg can you give a number to this issue?

For resolving this issue ? (location ?) here is my proposal:

xsd:any getChannelReference(xsd:string varName)
Returns the reference information of the variable with name varName. The variable MUST be of channel type.
xsd:any getChannelIdentity(xsd:string varName)
Returns the identity information of the variable with name varName. The variable MUST be of channel type.

--
Nick