Re: Coordinated Choreographies Proposal 1 - coordination attribute

From: Gary Brown <gary@enigmatec.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 11:27:20 -0000
To: "Haugen Robert" <Robert.Haugen@choreology.com>, <public-ws-chor@w3.org>

Hi Bob,

Would it be possible to elaborate on why you believe globalizedTrigger may
require support from a coordination protocol?

>From my perspective, I would have assumed that the coordination protocol
would be relevant for aligning variable information (as you have pointed
out), and the globalizedTrigger would then only be dependent upon the
availability of this information. Just want to determine whether you believe
there is any more direct dependency between the function and a coordination
protocol.

> Three features in WS-CDL may require support from a
> Transaction/Coordination protocol:

> 2. globalizedTrigger():
>
>  2.1. This WS-CDL supplied function combines expressions that include
> Variables that are defined at different Roles.

Regards
Gary