From: public-ws-chor-request@w3.org [mailto:public-ws-chor-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Steve Ross-Talbot
Sent: 27 May 2004 19:15
To: WS-Choreography List
Subject: TWIST example

Quick question for you members that are up to speed on the TWIST use
case. In the example we did at the F2F we decided to have a
SellerConsolidatorRole as opposed to just a SellerRole which the
Trading System plays. Is the key relationship then a
BuyerSellerConsolidator that links Buyer with the Trading System
playing the SellerConsolidatorRole? If so we omitted it from the
example. Could you let me know what you folks think and I shall code it
up.

Cheers

Steve T