TWIST example

From: Steve Ross-Talbot <steve@enigmatec.net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 19:15:00 +0100
To: WS-Choreography List <public-ws-chor@w3.org>

Quick question for you members that are up to speed on the TWIST use
case. In the example we did at the F2F we decided to have a
SellerConsolidatorRole as opposed to just a SellerRole which the
Trading System plays. Is the key relationship then a
BuyerSellerConsolidator that links Buyer with the Trading System
playing the SellerConsolidatorRole? If so we omitted it from the
example. Could you let me know what you folks think and I shall code it
up.

Cheers

Steve T