RE: Re: Use Case Proposal - Supporting the classifier-instance relationship in Web Services

Ugo,
Thank you for your reply.
I didn't know that the ws-resource approach had been submitted to OASIS,
but I have been following the evolution of Grid Services. In early 2003
was working on my dissertation on the relationship between OO design and
Web Services. On June 2003 I was exchanging views in the WS Architecture

group mailing list on what "Stateful Web Service Instance" and OGSI should

mean to the web service community.
Later I was following the work of the Attribute task force. In the last
few
months I was unable to continue following those events due to
an increased work pressure.

I still think that WS-CDL should be the right place to address such Use
Case,
because supporting it relates to the general concept of Abstraction,
of "X is instance of the classifier Y". This is a fundamental Requirement

Engineering concept, that doesn't belong only to OO.

Have a truly nice day,
Marco