RE: Re: Use Case Proposal - Supporting the classifier-instance relationship in Web Services

Marco,

The Use Case you describe sounds like something that could also be
addressed by the Web Services Resource Framework (recently submitted to
OASIS - see
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=wsrf ). Do
you happen to know the WS-RF specs? If you do, do you still think there
are reasons for preferring the WS-CDL approach?

Thank you,
Ugo