Re: Issue 490

Hi ,

I have not followed the details in the CDL work but have a question.

How do you plan to handle "risk-allocation" which is neccessary for
eCommerce?

Riskallocation in it simplest form is that the sender OR receiver is
responsible to make sure that a message or notice is communication from
sender to receiver.

/anders