What do want in a FAQ for a new spec

From: Rex Brooks <rexb@starbourne.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 13:31:18 -0800
To: egov@lists.oasis-open.org, wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org, cam@lists.oasis-open.org, xml-dev@lists.xml.org, public-ws-chor@w3.org

Hi Folks,

Please excuse the cross post, but I'm looking for two kinds of
questions that you want answered when you are evaluating a new
specification to decide if you think it is worth exploring further to
determine if you think it is ready for adoption.

First, what is most immediately important, or else you wont look further.

Second, what do you look for in ease of implementation.

I am asking because I'm helping with a FAQ for a spec that is moving
toward approval, and we need to build a FAQ to help evaluators make
these kinds of decisions.

Thanks,
Rex
--