REQUEST for status reports to W3C Choreography WG F2F meetings

Diane and John,

I sent an email to both of you some time ago (20th January 2004) asking
if it would be possible to enter into a reciprocal arrangement
regarding the mutual reporting of the status of our respective groups
(Oasis's WS-BPEL TC and of course W3C Web Services Choreography WG).
Our face to face meeting is scheduled for next week (Mon 1st and Tue
2nd March) and as yet I have received no reply at all.

Our working group as well as the W3C Web Services Coordination Group
were wondering if it would be possible to get a report (perhaps no more
than 2-3 power-point slides with some notes) so that we can give the
report at our face to face meeting next week.

Could you let me know if it would possible for next week and also if a
reciprocal arrangement is something that would interest your group as
much as it does W3C in general.

Best Regards

Steve Ross-Talbot
Chief Scientist, Enigmatec Corporation