Re: WSDL and pub/sub

From: Farrukh Najmi <Farrukh.Najmi@Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:38:32 -0500
To: Paul Denning <pauld@mitre.org>
Cc: WS Choreography <public-ws-chor@w3.org>

Paul Denning wrote:

> At 04:01 PM 2004-02-16, Farrukh Najmi wrote:
>> We would also need to make sure that our content-based eventing
>> requirements are addressed
> Does "We" = ebXML Registry TC ?

Yes I meant ebXML Registry TC. Sorry for the confusion.

> Are these new requirements or something done with ebXML Registries today?

The requirements are existing requirements that already being met by
ebXML Registry 2.5 specs.

As I said in my last message on this thread, it is unlikely that ebXML
Registry requirements will be relaxed in future.

What is more likely is that *open* standards will evolve to better
support the requirements. Once they (*open* standards)  do support ebXML
Registry requirements, the ebXML Registry TC would have compelling
reason to adopt them.