  From: Tony Fletcher
  To: public-ws-chor@w3.org
  Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 4:31 PM
  Subject: A proposal for a draft outline for the W3C WS-Choreography description language Primer

  Dear Colleagues,

  Here is my suggestion for an outline for the CDL Primer  as promised at the recent F2F.    Comments appreciated.

  I have tried to structure it logically - but I suspect there are better logics!!

  Best Regards     Tony
  A M Fletcher

  Cohesions  (TM)
  Business transaction management software for application coordination       www.choreology.com

  Choreology Ltd., 68 Lombard Street, London EC3V 9LJ     UK
  Tel: +44 (0) 1473 729537   Mobile: +44 (0) 7801 948219
  tony.fletcher@choreology.com     (Home: amfletcher@iee.org)