WS-Chor Primer

From: Tony Fletcher <tony_fletcher@btopenworld.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 11:31:52 -0000
To: <public-ws-chor@w3.org>
Dear Colleagues,

Please find attached a minor update to my previous proposal - included
comment from Gary at the end as a reminder.  If the W3C format we should use
is the same as for the spec I will volunteer to put in that form.  If
different I will volunteer the same service if someone can send me the new
(Word) template.

I agree with Gary's suggestion made in an email today that we build the
Primer around a running example and let that influence the order in which we
introduce items (we will need to build a good index so that folk can easily
find information on a particular topic).  I suggest that we go with my
outline up to and including ' Overall structure of a description' and then
introduce the example and use it to drive the introduction of the various
elements.  May mean that we do not need the section 'Putting it all together
- a worked example' or may be we alter that slightly and use it to give the
complete example having only given fragments up to that point.

Best Regards,

Tony

 <http://www.choreology.com/>

Tony Fletcher

Technical Advisor
Choreology Ltd.
68, Lombard Street, London EC3V 9L J   UK

Phone:

+44 (0) 1473 729537

Mobile:

+44 (0) 7801 948219

Fax:

+44 (0) 870 7390077

Web:

 <http://www.choreology.com/> www.choreology.com

CohesionsT

Business transaction management software for application coordination

Work: tony.fletcher@choreology.com

Home: amfletcher@iee.org

image002.gif
(image/gif attachment: image002.gif)