Interesting new article on recent demo from MSoft (primarily)

From: Steve Ross-Talbot <steve@enigmatec.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 02:17:00 +0100
To: public-ws-chor@w3.org

Wonder what standards (to be) they are talking about? (;-)

http://rss.com.com/2100-7345_3-5078305.html?part=rss&tag=feed&subj=news

This email is confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,  please do not copy or disclose its content but  delete the email and contact the sender immediately. Whilst we run antivirus software on all internet emails we are not liable for any loss or damage. The recipient is advised to run their own antivirus software.