Requirements actions list spreadsheet

From: Steve Ross Talbot <steve@enigmatec.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 23:24:28 +0000 (UTC)
To: public-ws-chor@w3.org

Mainly for editors and other workerbees  .... enclosed is the summary action list against the requirements in the current public draft of the requirements document.

If there are any problems with the actions then let me know.

Steve T

This email is confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,  please do not copy or disclose its content but  delete the email and contact the sender immediately. Whilst we run antivirus software on all internet emails we are not liable for any loss or damage. The recipient is advised to run their own antivirus software.