Contribution on Transaction Requirements from Choreology

From: Fletcher, Tony <Tony.Fletcher@choreology.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 22:42:53 +0100
To: <public-ws-chor@w3.org>
Dear Colleagues,
The late contribution from Oracle on a proposal for a basis for the
WS-Choreography language has prompted to think that I should put in now
a contribution that I have had in mind for some time.  Choreology has
recently made a submission to the OASIS WSBPEL Technical Committee on
the inclusion of Business Transaction Management functionality.  Until a
language starts to emerge I felt that a detailed submission to
WS-Choreography was not possible.  However, we do think that the
language should meet some requirements with respect to Business
Transactions, so this contribution provides suggestions for those
requirements.  If you feel it is appropriate we have a small set of
slides we can go through quickly at the F2F, which expand on the
rationale / use cases.
I look forward to seeing many of you next week - God Willing.

Best Regards,

Tony Fletcher

Technical Advisor
Choreology Ltd.
68, Lombard Street, London EC3V 9L J   UK

+44 (0) 870 7390076

+44 (0) 7801 948219

+44 (0) 870 7390077

 <http://www.choreology.com/> www.choreology.com

Business transaction management software for application coordination

Work: tony.fletcher@choreology.com

Home: amfletcher@iee.org

2003-09-12_Contribution to W3C WS_Chor on Transaction Reqs.doc
(image/gif attachment: 2003-09-12_Contribution_to_W3C_WS_Chor_on_Transaction_Reqs.doc)