From: public-ws-chor-request@w3.org [mailto:public-ws-chor-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Fletcher, Tony
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2003 2:43 PM
To: public-ws-chor@w3.org
Subject: Contribution on Transaction Requirements from Choreology

Dear Colleagues,

The late contribution from Oracle on a proposal for a basis for the
WS-Choreography language has prompted to think that I should put in now a
contribution that I have had in mind for some time.  Choreology has recently
made a submission to the OASIS WSBPEL Technical Committee on the inclusion
of Business Transaction Management functionality.  Until a language starts
to emerge I felt that a detailed submission to WS-Choreography was not
possible.  However, we do think that the language should meet some
requirements with respect to Business Transactions, so this contribution
provides suggestions for those requirements.  If you feel it is appropriate
we have a small set of slides we can go through quickly at the F2F, which
expand on the rationale / use cases.

I look forward to seeing many of you next week - God Willing.

Best Regards,

Tony

 <http://www.choreology.com/>

Tony Fletcher

Technical Advisor
Choreology Ltd.
68, Lombard Street, London EC3V 9L J   UK

Phone:

+44 (0) 870 7390076

Mobile:

+44 (0) 7801 948219

Fax:

+44 (0) 870 7390077

Web:

 <http://www.choreology.com/> www.choreology.com

CohesionsT

Business transaction management software for application coordination

Work: tony.fletcher@choreology.com

Home: amfletcher@iee.org