RE: internal vs external

From: Martin Chapman <martin.chapman@oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 15:17:16 -0700
To: <jdart@tibco.com>, "Jean-Jacques Dubray" <jjd@eigner.com>
Cc: "'Assaf Arkin'" <arkin@intalio.com>, "'Champion Mike'" <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>, <public-ws-chor@w3.org>

surely the crux of the matter is whether a choreo langauge needs different
constructs for  internal and external defintions. If there are no
differences in  constructs required, it is a design choice as to what one
exposes. Can we think of any any constructs that are required in one but not
the other?

Martin.