RE: use case submission deadline reminder

From: Yaron Y. Goland <ygoland@bea.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 13:53:43 -0700
To: "Abbie Barbir" <abbieb@nortelnetworks.com>, <public-ws-chor@w3.org>
use case submission deadline reminderI apologize for my general cluelessness
but am I to re-write
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2003May/att-0029/chor.htm in
some new format? I probably won't have time to do that until at least August
which I guess means that work was largely wasted. Sigh... that sucks....
what is the new format anyway?