Re: Is a choreography a contract

Couldn't agree more. Remember that on Wall Street and in all of the
financial capitals of the world compliance is now a number one priority.
If one can show that a trade's lifecyle has been correctly applied then
compliance is in part answered. If we could show that a lifecyle was
followed
according to specification from a regulator (bi-simulation if you will)
then we get full compliance as part and parcel of the choreography and
supporting
tools.

I can easily provide real usecases where this is required.

Cheers

Steve T