Re: Is a choreography a contract

Assaf Arkin wrote:
> >* A choreography for how business partners will form legally binding
> >contracts.
[...]
> >* A choreography referenced in an economic contract applying
financial
> >penalties for failure to fulfill commitments.
> ^^^^
> That's precisely the point. The choreography should be referenced by
the
> economic contract and that would render it legally binding. There's no
> need for the choreography to reference the economic contract, the
> economic contract is all the evidence you need.

Another point: In these situations,
the choreography itself has legal significance.
Did we, or did we not, form a legally binding contract?
Were the penalties applied fairly?
A comparison of the choreography rules and execution log
may be necessary to answer legal questions.
Execution logs and choreography rules will become legal evidence.