Re: Revised: Mission Statement

I had another thought about this whole composition thing and presenting
choreographies as web services.

We can take the view that a composition based on the web services that
went to make up a choreography as I stated in a previous email.

We could, however, take an entirely different view such that the WSDL
interface to a choreography is simply to provide common access to
interrogation (query) of that choreography or validation of a
choreography. This way the services that are used to create a
choreography do not form part of the choreography WSDL interface at all.

And yet another approach is to take the above and combine it with
something akin to what I wrote previously.

Questions to ask are:

	What do I want a choreography to do for me?
	What is the lifecycle of a choreography?

Cheers

Steve T