Re: Yet Another Choreography Specification

I have also tracked the use of PetriNets and process algebras.
PetriNets tends to be understood on a more intuitive level whereas
process algebras are a little more tricky to get a handle on. I think
it is pretty important that we level the playing field on formalisms so
that people are more comfortable around them (particularly process
algebras).

I know Assaf has some experience of both pi and join calculus. I could
probably get Prof Robin Milner involved so that we can understand more
fully the relationship between the requirements that we write down and
the expressive power of pi-calculus. I am sure that we would also be
able to handle the blend of pi and PetriNets and possibly show that one
subsumes the other.