Re: Introduction

From: Carol McDonald <carol.mcdonald@sun.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 14:07:12 -0500
To: martin.chapman@oracle.com, steve@enigmatec.net
Cc: public-ws-chor@w3c.org, Eudardo.gutentag@sun.com

Hello,

my name is Carol McDonald and (once my AC rep confirms in reply to this
message) I will be representing Sun Microsystems in this working group.

As a software developer since 1986, my experience has been in the
technology area of distributed network applications and protocols. I
have worked on development of applications implementing or using the
following standards X.400, CMIP, ASN.1 , LDAP, J2EE, XML, Web Services,
ebXML. At Sun I am a Technology Evangelist, concentrating on Java, XML,
Integration and Web Services. Before working for Sun I worked for Roche
in Switzerland, Digital in France, and IBM in Germany.

I agree to participate per the charter
http://www.w3.org/2003/01/wscwg-charter last revised 2003/01/14

I do not have personal knowledge of any IPR claims held by organization
regarding the subject.

Carol McDonald
Sun Microsystems
carol.mcdonald@sun.com