Introduction

From: Greg Ritzinger <GRitzinger@novell.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 09:29:15 -0700
To: <steve@enigmatec.net>, <martin.chapman@oracle.com>
Cc: "Kirk Klasson" <Kirk.Klasson@novell.com>, <public-ws-chor@w3c.org>
Hello, my name is Greg Ritzinger and (once my AC rep confirms in reply
to this message) I will be representing my organization (Novell, Inc).
in this working group.

I have been a software developer for over 15 years, the past 3 with the
Novell web services group. I was recently involved in the design and
implementation of a WSFL process engine that is now part of the Novell
exteNd Composer product. Prior to Novell, I was employed by an
international transportation company, and worked on two of their (semi)
automated b2b applications. Through participation in this working group,
I hope to enhance my knowledge of business process automation and apply
it to future Novell web services products.

I agree to participate per the charter
        http://www.w3.org/2003/01/wscwg-charter
        last revised 2003/01/14

I do not have personal knowledge of any IPR claims held by Novell, Inc.
regarding Web Services Choreography.

Greg Ritzinger

Greg Ritzinger
Phone 203.225.1822
Novell, Inc., the leading provider of Net Business Solutions.
www.novell.com <http://www.novell.com>