CSF info

From: <Daniel_Austin@grainger.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 19:38:52 -0500
To: public-ws-chor@w3.org

      I'm attaching a white paper written by my colleague Len Greski on the
CSF technique, as well as some links to CSF-related material on the Web.
Hopefully this will prove useful to those not yet familiar with this
technique.

Here are some links:

http://infolab.yonsei.ac.kr/~jinwoo/newciel/paper/csfddm.html

http://www.bredemeyer.com/CSFs_pitfalls.htm

http://gise.org/JISE/Vol1-5/TEACH4.htm

http://www.mapp.asb.dk/WPpdf/wp04.pdf

http://hsb.baylor.edu/ramsower/ais.ac.97/papers/huang.htm

Here are references to Rockart's original papers on the subject, the first
one being the original paper:

 Rockart, J.F., "Chief executives define their own data needs," Harvard
 Business Review, March-April 1979, pp. 81-93.

 Rockart, J.F., "The changing role of the information systems executive: a
 critical success factors perspective," Sloan Management Review, Fall 1982,
 pp. 3-13.

 Rockart, J.F., "Current uses of the critical success factors process,"
 Proceedings of the Fourteenth Annual Conference of the Society for
 Information Management, September 1982, pp. 17-21.

(See attached file: Business Needs Modeling Overview.doc)

Regards,

D-

Dr. Daniel Austin
Sr. Technical Architect / Architecture Team Lead
daniel_austin@notes.grainger.com <----- Note change!
847 793 5044
Visit http://www.grainger.com

"If I get a little money, I buy books. If there is anything left over, I
buy clothing and food."
-Erasmus