[ws-chor] 4/18/2003: Different Options from Burdett

From: Monica J. Martin <monica.martin@sun.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 11:27:16 -0600
To: public-ws-chor@w3.org

I would lean toward the Message flow as our goal is to handle a
choreography with a view of the process and its
audience.  I suggest we refocus on our goals, our audience and business
requirements and objectives.

I believe if we look at those parameters, this will give us the answer
on what technical options we pursue.

Pi-Calc doesn't seem to fully accommodate the audience nor the overall
visibility to our primary purpose.

Monica