Additional requirements [was RE: Requirements: extracts from minu tes 20030408]

From: Cummins, Fred A <fred.cummins@eds.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 16:58:09 -0500
To: Martin Chapman <martin.chapman@oracle.com>, public-ws-chor@w3.org

I would like to suggest the following additional requirement:

A choreography will express the types of messages a participant
may send, and the types of messages/responses the participant should
anticipate receiving from the other participant(s) (including
time-outs) based on the apparent state of the exchange.

Fred