Change of participants

From: Ricky Ho <riho@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 13:09:42 -0700
To: "Martin Chapman" <martin.chapman@oracle.com>, <public-ws-chor@w3.org>

For point 2a, is this related to multi-party choreography ?  I can't
imagine a use case of participant change in a bi-party choreography.

In multi-party choreography, we need to look into the constraints of such
changes.  For example, in a buyer/seller/shipper choreography, I see
"changing a shipper" can still be the same choreography instance.  But I
have a hard time to understand if the "seller" can be changed, even harder
if the "buyer" is changed.

So I'm thinking a stricter one ...
1) For a choreography to start, there needs to be at least two roles being
binded.
2) These two initial role binding cannot be changed

as well as a looser one ...
1) For a choreography to start, there needs to be at least one role (the
initiator) being binded.
2) The initiator role binding cannot be changed.

Comments ?

Rgds, ricky