Re: Abstract Bindable Choreography

UML diagrams may be useful for the examples, especially activity
diagrams. Stephen's BPMN diagrams also looked pretty readable to me -
this notation is better suited to business processes than UML, IMO.

The XML representation of UML is horribly complex, and isn't directly
readable unless you have a tool that imports it. So I wouldn't really
advocate producing those files. If the purpose is to convey a diagram,
there is a standard called JPEG that works pretty well for that :-). Re
the choreography standard itself, I think the cost of trying to fit it
into something like XMI is greater than the benefit.

--Jon