RE: W3C WS-Choreo WG - Issue 999

From: Tony Fletcher <tony_fletcher@btopenworld.com>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 20:40:32 +0100
To: "'Martin Chapman'" <martin.chapman@oracle.com>
Cc: <public-ws-chor-comments@w3.org>

Dear Martin and the WS-Choreography team,

According to my present understanding this resolution satisfies my concerns
and I am happy for this issue to be closed.

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher
Cohesions  (TM)
Business transaction management software for application coordination
Choreology Ltd., 68 Lombard Street, London EC3V 9LJ     UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1473 729537   Mobile: +44 (0) 7801 948219
tony.fletcher@choreology.com     (Home: amfletcher@iee.org)