Re: W3C WS-Choreo WG - Issue 958,

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 21:44:13 +0200
To: "Martin Chapman" <martin.chapman@oracle.com>
Cc: <public-ws-chor-comments@w3.org>

* Martin Chapman wrote:
>Also with respect to having Yves as the contact point, again this was
>checked and is acceptable to W3C staff.

I don't care much, but please note for example (the end of)

  * http://www.w3.org/mid/1767178229.20050609182027@w3.org
  * http://www.w3.org/mid/7C513C49-168B-4FED-9B40-BEAE3F1D7DA7@w3.org
  * http://www.w3.org/mid/840AEEC9-3164-49C7-A6ED-7B367CC2AC95@w3.org

where the same issue came up in the QA review of the current SVG Tiny
Working Draft.

>On the remaining aspect of this issue, regarding security, the WG felt
>that there was not much to add wrt to cdl being an xml document; it has
>the same considerations as any other xml document. There are other
>security considerations related to using the document to "compile" into
>end point behaviour, and this is outlined in its own section (7.1).
>In addition we have followed what the WSD WG said on this topic, since
>CDL is of a similar nature to ESDL. We will raise this as a discussion
>point at the next WS Coordination Group Call.

Well, section 7.1 should be referred to then (for example).