Re: Usecase 4: Asynch req-res -- polling style

Hi David,

I have not looked at the pull notification discussion in WS-N. Will do
so, thx for the pointer.

But, I am a little confused by the use of the term 'callback', which to
me implies a 'push' style, whereas this usecase embodies a 'pull' style.
Perhaps I misunderstood what you were trying to say (very likely since I
haven't read the discussion in WS-N).

-Anish