Re: Use case 3

Roberto Chinnici wrote:

> * Description of the scenario
>
> In this use case, a client contacts a server using transport T1. The
> response is sent back asynchronously using a callback made over a
> potentially different transport T2. Even if the transports are the
> same, the request and response messages could use different connections,
> making this case different from #6.

I don't understand this statement.  In case 6, if I send an HTTP
request, and the explicit reply-to address is also HTTP, then there is
one transport but two connections.  On the other hand, if it's not HTTP,
then you have two different transports and (naturally) two connections.
Finally, if it's anonymous, you have one transport and one connection.

As far as I can tell, case 6 subsumes case 3 and perhaps others.