Re: [wsi_wsbasic] Re: WS-AddressingMetadata Maintenance Issue: (re: [wsi_wsbasic] BP 20133: proposal 1)

I'm not sure what this has to do with our proposal since we aren't
"contradicting" anything. We're adding an optional attachment point for
policies containing the wsam:Addressing assertion. The semantics of
wsam:Addressing, wsam:Anonymous, and wsam:NonAnonymous are not being
changed.

- gp